Best Post Baccalaureate Programs for Getting Into Medical School
Are you considering medical school? Not sure about your chances of getting in? Need to improve your grades or retake the MCAT? Haven't completed your premed requirements? Or have already been rejected by a medical school before?
If you can answer yes to any of the above then the Post-Bac Guidebook for Getting Into Medical School is for you.
This one-of-a-kind guide gives you all the details on programs that have one focus: getting their students into medical school.
Think of this ebook as a college guide for medical school admissions.
In the post-bac world students are placed into one of the following categories:
- Academic-Record Enhancer
- Group Underrepresented in Medicine
- Master Program
If you're confused about what these categories mean don't worry I cover them in great detail. Also I help you determine which category you fall into and then show you the best programs that you should be applying to as well.
The Research Is Done For You
If you want you can go online and research all the programs out there yourself, but why do that?
I went ahead and did this research for you myself. I attended the Masters program at Boston University School of Medicine so had an incentive to learn everything possible about all the programs when applying myself.
Everything which I found and discovered I am providing for you.
The advantages are tremendous.
The hardest part about choosing programs is determining what makes each program unique but more importantly which will do the best job of getting you into medical school.
Believe me I had these same concerns while going back and forth trying to decide where to attend after narrowing down my options to two schools.
To make your life easy I use the same format for each program. Especially when there are over 30 post baccalaureate programs included in this comprehensive guidebook.
Here's what you'll discover about each program:
- Program Focus
- Who's Eligible
- Admissions Requirements
Plus any additional information that you'll need to help make a decision on where to attend. This may include application fees and if the post bac has linkages to any medical schools.
Table of Contents - Everything That's Included
Becoming a Doctor in a Perfect World
Types of Post-Baccalaureate Programs
Formal/Structured vs. Informal/Unstructured
Length of Program
Groups Underrepresented in Medicine
Struggled in Premed Coursework
Almost Ready for Medical School
Who Chooses a Master Program?
Traditional Master Program
- Duquesne University Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program (PBPMP)
- Temple University School of Medicine Post-Baccalaureate Program - ACMS
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine Post
- University of California, Irvine- School of Medicine Post
- University of California, San Francisco- School of Medicine Post
- University of California, San Diego- School of Medicine Post
- University of Connecticut Post Baccalaureate Program
GROUPS UNDERREPRESENTED IN MEDICINE PROGRAMS
- Agnes Scott College-Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program
- Bryn Mawr College Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Charles Drew University Post Baccalaureate Certificate Program
- Columbia University Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program
- Goucher College Post-baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Johns Hopkins Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Mills College- Post Baccalaureate Program
- Temple University School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program - BCMS
- University of Maryland - Science in the Evening Program
- University of Pennsylvania Special Sciences Program
- Drexel University Drexel Pathway To Medical School (DPMS)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine- Georgetown Experimental
Medical Studies (GEMS)
- Indiana University School of Medicine Master of Science in
Medical Science (MSMS)
- Michigan State University Advanced Baccalaureate Learning
- Southern Illinois Univ.- Medical/Dental Educational Program
- University of California, Los Angeles Re-Applicant Program (RAP)
- University of Connecticut Post Baccalaureate Program-Minority
- Barry University Master in Biomedical Science
- Boston University Medical School Master of Arts in Medical Science
- Colorado State University Masters B (MS-b) Biomedical Science
- Georgetown University Special Master's Program in Physiology (SMP)
- Loyola University Chicago Master of Arts In Medical Sciences
- Midwestern University Master of Arts in Biomedical Science
- Rosalind Franklin Master of Science in Biomedical Science
- Tufts University School of Medicine Master of Science in
Biomedical Sciences (MBS)
- Tulane University Master of Biomedical Science
- University of Cincinnati Master's Program in Physiology
- About the Author
Get Your Copy Now
Downloadable ebook (PDF file)
$49 act now limited time offer of only $27
Immediately after your purchase, you can download your eBook and instantly be
on your way to finding the best
post bac program to get you into medical school.