Discover the Post Bac Book for Getting Into Medical School
- Need help getting into medical school?
- Need to improve grades before applying?
- Thinking about becoming a doctor?
The exclusive, "Post-Bac Guidebook for Getting into Medical School," may be just what you need.
Discover the best programs for getting you into medical school and how each post bac stands apart from the rest.
If you fall into one of these categories then read on:
- Academic-Record Enhancer
- Groups Underrepresented in Medicine
- Master Program
If you're struggling with choosing a post-baccalaureate program, want to be sure you're making the correct decision, or simply want to know your options you cannot go wrong with this guide.
Here's what you'll discover about each program:
- Program Focus
- Who's Eligible
- Admissions Requirements
Get the "inside scoop" on the top post-baccalaureate and master programs that are know for getting their students into medical school.
Don't wonder if you're going to get into medical school, apply to post bac and grad schools that will give you the competitive edge to help you become a doctor.
It all begins with, The Post-Bac Guidebook for Getting Into Medical School.
Table of Contents
Becoming a Doctor in a Perfect World
Types of Post-Baccalaureate Programs
Formal/Structured vs. Informal/Unstructured
Length of Program
Groups Underrepresented in Medicine
Struggled in Premed Coursework
Almost Ready for Medical School
Who Chooses a Master Program?
Traditional Master Program
- Duquesne University Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program (PBPMP)
- Temple University School of Medicine Post-Baccalaureate Program - ACMS
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine Post
- University of California, Irvine- School of Medicine Post
- University of California, San Francisco- School of Medicine Post
- University of California, San Diego- School of Medicine Post
- University of Connecticut Post Baccalaureate Program
GROUPS UNDERREPRESENTED IN MEDICINE PROGRAMS
- Agnes Scott College-Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program
- Bryn Mawr College Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Charles Drew University Post Baccalaureate Certificate Program
- Columbia University Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program
- Goucher College Post-baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Johns Hopkins Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program
- Mills College- Post Baccalaureate Program
- Temple University School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program - BCMS
- University of Maryland - Science in the Evening Program
- University of Pennsylvania Special Sciences Program
- Drexel University Drexel Pathway To Medical School (DPMS)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine- Georgetown Experimental
Medical Studies (GEMS)
- Indiana University School of Medicine Master of Science in
Medical Science (MSMS)
- Michigan State University Advanced Baccalaureate Learning
- Southern Illinois Univ.- Medical/Dental Educational Program
- University of California, Los Angeles Re-Applicant Program (RAP)
- University of Connecticut Post Baccalaureate Program-Minority
- Barry University Master in Biomedical Science
- Boston University Medical School Master of Arts in Medical Science
- Colorado State University Masters B (MS-b) Biomedical Science
- Georgetown University Special Master's Program in Physiology (SMP)
- Loyola University Chicago Master of Arts In Medical Sciences
- Midwestern University Master of Arts in Biomedical Science
- Rosalind Franklin Master of Science in Biomedical Science
- Tufts University School of Medicine Master of Science in
Biomedical Sciences (MBS)
- Tulane University Master of Biomedical Science
- University of Cincinnati Master's Program in Physiology
- About the Author
Get Your Copy Now
Downloadable ebook (PDF file)
$49 act now limited time offer of only $27
Immediately after your purchase, you can download your eBook and instantly be
on your way to finding the best
post bac program to get you into medical school.