"Med School Admissions Secrets
Unlocks the Door in Step-by-Step Fashion
Ensuring You Have a Straight Path from
Premed to Getting Into Medical School
Every year, 45,000 Premeds Apply to Medical School, but only 18,000 get in.
That's a 60% REJECTION rate. My Goal is to make sure you get into medical school!"
- Preparing for the MCAT...
- Writing your Personal Statement...
- Confused about which schools to apply to...
- Stressed and desperately rounding up all the pieces you need to complete your application...
- Trying to find out how to ace your interview or...
- Applying for the first (or second) time.
There's one thing I can guarantee -
You are in for a long, frustrating, anxiety-ridden, journey through the application process unless...
You have a guide that shows every step of the process, in sequence, with exactly what to do each step of the way and with all the choices and strategies laid out for you."
And that's what I've got for you...
Hi, I'm Jason Spears,
I help premed students navigate a clear cut route through the med school application process ensuring you get into the best medical schools for you with the least amount of money, time or stress.
Because at the end of the day you're thinking one and only one thing, "I just want to get into med school and I don't care where at this point!"
At Northwestern, I was President of the Premed Society for both my Junior and Senior years of college. I say this because one of my roles was to help my fellow premed classmates have their best chance of getting into med school.
I regularly set up seminars with the Deans and Doctors in the admission departments of the top medical schools across the country and now you get to benefit from the personal relationships I have developed with the people who will decide your medical school fate.
Get ready to go on a journey where I reveal 6 years wotht of candid conversatins with admissions officers, premed students and medical students about what really matters when
- choosing a post bac program
- preparing for the MCAT
- writing a compelling personal statement
- and acing med school interviews.
The Truth Is That Getting Into Med School Is Not As Stressful and High Pressure...
If You Have The Whole Picture and Know Even A Little Bit Of What The Steps and Stages Are...
You now have an opportunity to learn the insider strategies that only a handful of lucky premeds even knew existed a short time ago...including the myths, know-how and tactics of...
- How to prepare for the MCAT by studying systematically to really improve your MCAT scores in the least amount of time.
- How to get started writing your Personal Statement along with appropriate topics, having confidence and giving the schools exactly what they want to see.
- How to strategically choose the best medical schools for you, no need to apply everywhere allowing you to dramatically increase your chances of acceptance.
- How to intelligently prepare for your interviews, so you know how to answer every question and appear as the "must-admit" applicant
- A step-by-step guide for completing every part of your application giving the admissions committee the information they need to see.
- How to plan your reapplication strategy if you have been rejected by the medical schools.
- How to uncover the many "alternate routes" to med school that are completely underutilized today.
This is just a sampling of what"s in store for you. "Medical School Admissions Secrets" is an ebook containing the combined knowledge of 100+ admission directors of the top medical schools, first year medical students and doctors.
I cannot stress how powerfully these secrets can affect your chances of medical school acceptance success. There is no other source like this anywhere. With the release of this ebook, "It's like having all of the top med school admissions directors on speed dial!"
Medical School Admissions Secrets is divided into the 8 most crucial areas of the "premed to med school acceptance" process. Here is what this hot new Medical School Admissions Statistics ebook reveals:
SECTION 1: Making Your MCAT Matter...
"You Want To Take Your MCAT Once and Only Once..."
Multiple attempts allow medical schools to average your scores, (even if they say they don't). Each MCAT you take reveals more to the school and you don't want to give more data to ruin your chances of acceptance
The Goal Is Make the Transition From MCAT To Medical School Acceptance As Short as Possible!
- Say goodbye to anxiety and stress connected to your MCAT exam and walk into the MCAT with calmness and focus knowing the "big picture" of how the MCAT really affects your acceptance. (Half the battle is knowing how the "MCAT game" is played. Most students needlessly psych themselves out of doing well!)
- The MCAT is a test you want to take once and only ONCE! (I'll show you a way to avoid going through Hell twice.)
- Never have to push back your test date (and delay your acceptance) because you were not properly prepared. I give you a specific action plan for studying for the MCAT. In some cases, delaying your MCAT can make the difference between being accepted and rejected!
- Learn what "thinking style" you need to use when studying for the MCAT... (It is NOT the same thinking style you use when studying your classes... and fatal if you don't use it on the MCAT)... It is THE main reason most of you will fail the MCAT (or get sub par scores) and therefore shut the door on your medical school acceptance.
- Learn the fundamental MCAT test taking strategies that most premeds overlook (through no fault of their own) and end up frozen like a deer caught in the headlights once they begin the test!
- Don't get caught cramming for the MCAT in a panic! Have ample time to get fully prepared, by learning the appropriate amount of time to allocate for your MCAT studies.
- Avoid sabotaging your acceptance by taking the MCAT at the wrong time. (Planning when to start studying and when to take your MCAT can literally save you a year of waiting)... You'll learn when to take the MCAT and why.
- Determine, before applying, whether you'll get admitted, by learning the "secret scoring system" used by medical schools (this scoring system is not a myth, it is actually used by medical schools)
- Increase your odds, reduce the time to get accepted, save money, and reduce stress by learning how med schools evaluate the relationship between your GPA and your MCAT score. (Knowing this can immediately tell you whether you need to retake a class, do a post bac, or redo the MCAT... or not.)
SECTION 2: Write A Compelling Personal Statement
- Stop wasting time writing countless drafts and editing for days, learn and know what the decision maker is looking for before starting your Personal Statement by using my 5 step approach to writing your medical school essay from beginning to end.
- Use my 12 point checklist for proofing your Personal Statement and rest assured you have presented your best work.
- Learn an exact method to find your story, know the answers to the two most crucial questions your Reader will be asking himself when reading your Personal Statement, and gain utter clarity on exactly what to say.
- Learn exactly what to include and exclude in your personal statement, common areas to avoid so that you don't make a rookie mistake.
- I'll teach you how to write an engaging story that your reader will be delighted to read and immediately invite you to a medical school interview.
- A simple FREE tool to create the most compelling personal statement your reader will read. This can truly set you apart from competitors who have everything else equal to you (or better).
SECTION 3: The Science of School Choice
- Save time and money by discovering what the different schools are looking for and choose medical schools that want what you have. The right fit will increase your odds of getting an interview.
- Learn exactly how to focus on schools you have the best chance of getting into. (There is a science to this!)
The Worst Thing You Can Do Is
Apply To Every School Without Understanding
What EACH Is Looking For In An Applicant...
- Do you hate working in a laboratory? Good news! Not all schools require this, you’ll learn how to focus your search to schools that match your personality and interests.
- Save time, avoid applying to the wrong school...increase your chances of success and fine-tune your focus by instantly learning exactly what activities each med school wants... (And yes, different schools want different activities!)
SECTION 4: Interviewing With Intelligence...
Go Into the Interview Knowing What They Want to Hear and Back Your Answers Up With Verifiable Facts...
- Learn the 3 simple mistakes premeds make in preparing for their interview that cost them a successful interview. (They aremade months before the actual interview, during and right after they send in their application!)
- What you do right after you submit your application can make the difference in your interview. Don't miss this!
- Learn the exact methods to prepare your answers for "moral/ethical type" questions so you present yourself as "already part of the team" yet, retain your integrity.
- Get my "Ace the Interview" checklist that covers everything from after you submit your application to the moment the first interview question is asked.
With this checklist, you can finally say, "There is nothing more I can do... I can relax."
- Learn the most powerful, yet amazingly simple interview techniques, professional presenters, actors and speakers use everyday to stay at the top of their game... and best of all it’s free!
- Never be caught off guard if you are asked the "one" question you were not ready for by learning the "5 Golden Rules" of a med school interview.
- When you don't know how to answer a question, say, this!
- You will not be caught like a deer in the headlight when you learn, exactly how to research and prepare for the most difficult questions...controversial current event questions that require you to express your own personal judgment.
- You'll get with verifiable and relevant facts to craft your answers so you come across as a well-spoken, well-prepared, honest, calm applicant who belongs at that school.
- Eliminate needless hours of research for facts to back up your answers, never be afraid or unprepared to respond to the toughest questions and know exactly how to respond to controversial topics because you’ll have instant access to the facts of both sides of each argument. (All your answers will be backed up with verifiable facts.)
SECTION 5: The Absolute Guide To Your Med School Application...
"Getting Your Application Complete Can Be A Nerve-Wracking Experience. So I've drawn out for you exactly what you need to prepare for so you know what you need beforehand and can stay a step ahead..."
Here's what this section details...
- Never ask the question, "What do I do next on my application?" I cut out the research, guesswork and fact-gathering of exactly what to do... I lay it out for you step-by-step in clear detail.
- The timing and choice of who you send your application to can make a night and day difference in getting accepted this year or next.
- Determine, before applying, whether you'll get admitted, by learning the "secret scoring system" used by medical schools... (this scoring system isn't a myth, it is actually used by medical schools.)
- Learn a simple strategy premeds use to speed up their acceptance process and increase their acceptance rate by using this little-known loophole... and you can apply this whether you have your MCAT score or not! (Most students overlook this simple strategy and waste $630 and 2 months of time!)
- Avoid these 8 simple and easy-to-overlook mistakes and waste your already limited time and murder ALL your chances of acceptance. (Remember, your application is sent to ALL the medical schools and it CANNOT be altered!)
- It isn't enough to know what to do, it's just as important to know when to do each step. The timing of your MCAT and application are just as important to creating a stress free and clear path to success.
- I give you the milestones you need to attain and by when.
- These are the milestones you are not being told by your advisors and classmates.
- Avoid the pitfalls students make when choosing the right activities, get the upper-hand against other students who have the same (or better) GPA by learning the 4 criteria admissions officers evaluate your extra-curricular activities against a competing student... (Trust me when I say, too many of you get this wrong and waste 150 hours and still lose!)
- Get ahead when all the steps of the application process are outlined for you. No more procrastination, worries or surprises when you use my "3 Month Guide to Meeting Application Deadlines."
SECTION 6: Lock & Load Your Letters of Recommendation...
This is a process many of you will find yourself racing around wishing you had 20/20 foresight. I'll be showing you what you need to know to make this painless.
Here's a taste of what you'll be getting...
- How to boost your application with the strongest letters of recommendation from 3-5 professors or physicians. (Hint: You want to use writers who've written to medical school before... they know which topics to cover!)
- Instantly know if you have someone who will go to bat for you... so your time won't be wasted when you get the "How-to Guide To 3 - 5 STRONG Letters of Recommendation."
- Don't spend weeks chasing down your recommendation, rest assured your recommender only said positive and great things about you.
SECTION 7: Slam Dunk Your Secondaries
You've got to the secondaries! You're almost there!
Glide through this step and you're in for the home stretch.
Here's what you're about have in your hands...
- Get a 7 day (or less) turn around on your secondaries when you use my "Slam Dunk Your Secondaries."
- Drop everything and complete secondaries from medical schools that do this!!! You do NOT want to miss this one step.
- You don't have to "wonder" what questions you will be asked in your secondary... You'll get a list of real-life, actual questions that have been asked and will be asked (So you are not preparing blindly.)
Section 8: Recharge Your Reapplication...
Sometimes, the only thing that held you back from getting accepted was your MCAT score. I lead you through the process of retaking your MCAT. Learn the tips and tricks to use to make sure you slam dunk it this time.
- Got rejected and there are no glaring errors in your application or scores? Use my checklist to see if there is something you are missing. If you hone in on the right reason for your rejection, you will reapply with a much stronger position and increase your acceptance rate tremendously.
- Expand your options and save time and money by applying to a D.O. School or Caribbean Med School while applying to M.D.
- If it's December or January and things aren't looking good, do these 4 steps... (You may have 3 options to chose from that you probably have not considered and can get you on track with your timeline!
In addition to these, you can also use the following section to make your reapplication your strongest shot to medical school...
SECTION 9: Pass On The Post Bac Route? Think Again
"The Best Kept Secret In the Medical School Acceptance Process..."
"You just don’t need to rush to get into medical school. That's the biggest myth of getting into med school. And the stress and anxiety you feel because of this "perceived" time pressure, will cause you make mistakes you wouldn't otherwise."
Reduce your stress and get focused on your studies when you learn all the different routes to med school.
- Are you in a career and want to change to medicine? Learn the benefits and drawbacks of the career changer. You can use this post bac route to get there... (and with much less stress and anxiety)
- Get clear-cut guidance on what post bac routes are available to you. You'll learn how to chose which is best for you, how each benefits you and what the "hidden" caveats are for each.
- If you are considering the "Academic Enhancer" post bac route, you need to know it is not a clear cut process. Only a small group of premed students will be able to use this.
- If you are an underrepresented minority, or if you qualify for these two statuses, you have a virtually unknown and untapped opportunity to move ahead in the applicant selection pool and shorten your acceptance wait time.
- When is choosing a Masters a time-and money-saving choice to zoom forward to becoming a doctor... and when will it knock you out of the race. (I give you all the specific criteria to consider so the choice is crystal clear.)
- Learn how most admissions officers really view you taking a masters... (Knowing this can save you from disqualification or it can blast you many steps forward to your goals.)
- What is a better choice for you? A Masters in Biomedical Sciences or a Masters of Medical Science? I give you the truth about what each choice really do for you when it comes down to getting into med school, what medicine you will practice and how it affects your lifestyle.
SECTION 10: Alternate Routes To Medical School...
- You could reapply... or you could take this alternate route... and jumpstart your path to the lifestyle you originally wanted as a doctor.
- Is practicing medicine, having the income, lifestyle and fringe benefits more important to you than your title? If it is, I provide a section with a small (but growing) niche opportunity you will want to learn about now before it becomes "established." You get to complete your studies faster, save time, and streamline your path to your dream lifestyle by using this new information.
- Learn the truth about Caribbean med schools. There are true benefits BUT, you need to avoid these 4 traps no one else will tell you about (especially the caribbean med schools!) These hidden traps can demolish any benefit caribbean schools give you but only if you don't know about them!
You can see why Medical School Admissions Secrets is causing such a sensation among aspiring med school students everywhere! The secrets about to be revealed to you can cause wonderful changes in your life on every level. And not just in the way you think, perform and feel about getting into medical school - even more importantly, you now have an amazing opportunity to enjoy what other students can only dream about... namely...
A Guaranteed Way To Know Every Step Needed To A Successful Application... and All The Choices and Tactics Available to Complete Each Step Successfully With Medical School Admissions Secrets
I don't know how long I will be able to keep Medical School Admissions Secrets available for sale. I just don't know if the explosive secrets contained in it will skew the acceptance curve too much. Though Admissions Officers have freely given me the bottom line of what really matters to them I don't want to cause an abuse of this knowledge.
I'll Assume All Your Risk
There is NO Risk to You At All...
If for any reason (or for no reason at all), you decide Medical School Admissions Secrets doesn't meet your exact needs...simply return it. No questions asked, and no hassles... AND I will personally assist you with anything you feel my Medical School Admissions Secrets didn’t cover.
There are no strings attached to this offer.
Other premed consultants, of course are outraged that I am letting students have access to this information with a money back guarantee.
I believe that giving you the chance to personally experience what this astonishing insider's guide offers... is simply the best way to "spread the word". I have yet to meet a premed student who can resist discovering the secrets revealed here.
- When NOT to take the MCAT! There are situations where your best bet for getting accepted into med school is to wait and take your MCAT a later date! (This is another widely overlooked factor of the application process.)
- Make sure you get the test center location and date you want... and avoid delays in your application or the stress of traveling to a different city to take your MCAT by following the strategies I outline.
- Have ample time to double-check (or even triple check) your personal statement... eliminate guessing and scrambling for the right words when you know exactly what your reader wants to read!
- Avail yourself of special "mentorship" and "socialization" programs... I outline the nuances for this category of post bac choices.
- Ensure you get an interview by beating these minimum cutoff values... (having these two numbers makes all the difference...)
- What is this one trait in extra curricular activities medical schools salivate over? It is so easy to get, saves you tons of time and it is the one trait most premeds will NOT chose. (Medical schools want to see that you did this one thing.)
This amazing Medical School Admissions Secrets has been called the single most important source of know-how for any premed student...especially if you are finally ready to eliminate any guesswork while applying to medical school!
It doesn't matter if you are a applying for the first time, a reapplicant or just beginning as a premed, this is proven, straight from the people who will be evaluating your application, the ultimate inside scoop, that will help you experience a new confidence and certainty you never dreamed possible.
The changes you feel when using these secrets are undeniable, you will actually...
Boost Your Confidence, Save Tons of Time and Reduce Stress
and Anxiety As a Premed Student!
Here's more of what you'll discover with Medical School Admissions Secrets:
You Must See For Yourself
What Land mines You Are Blindly Walking Into
Without The Slightest Clue!
And don't forget... you get to examine... and try out everything...absolutely risk free... for 90 full days! No risk... no hassles.
Need more convincing? Check this out:
You will have the unique opportunity to look forward with 20/20 vision. (most of you will not know the value of this because you have not gone through it and don't know what is in store for you.)
- Learn what to have ready before you get to the AMCAS application and save yourself hours of time, frustration and stress. No one tells you what to have ready and what to expect there and I promise you are in for a surprise.
- Get inside the head of top admissions officers and learn what they have told me "point blank" they rejected an applicant for.
- Use my 8 years worth of conversations with admissions officers to know with certainty exactly what they care about.
Just To Make Sure No Stone Is Left Unturned...
To Give You Every Chance To Ace Your Med School Application...
I'll be including as a BONUS, my own "Medical School
" This alone is worth 12 hours of research.
With the "Medical School Acceptance Rates" you can...
- See in a glance, the acceptance rates of every med school and know exactly what your chances really are for each school.
- Take the guesswork out of applying by knowing which are the hardest and easiest schools to get into, saving you time and money by only applying where you have the best chances of getting accepted!
- This complements the knowledge you learn from Medical School Admissions Secrets. Just find which list applies to you and immediately see which ones give you the best chances for acceptance.
- Drill down to the category you fit into and find the correct stats for your situation. I break the rates down into Residents, Non-Residents or International.
- Spend your time completing applications and not researching where to apply. Use Medical School Acceptance Rates to apply to the best schools for you, streamlining your application process.
- Medical School Acceptance Rates pays for itself. Use it to eliminate one wrong school and you save over $60 which is the cost of completing one secondary application.
Here's a sample of what the list looks like...
There's more. A lot more. I could go on for hours. But...
If I haven't convinced you that "Medical School Admissions Secrets" is must for you by now, I never will...
I can understand if you are one of those students that can pay a personal tutor or spend $600 on a "consultant." This is for the rest of us who've gotten where we are right now by pulling our own bootstraps. Or... to just get the very best chance of fulfilling our dreams of becoming a doctor, enjoying the prestige and status of being an doctor.
Through the years, I've seen consulting services charge up to $1,500 to check and make sure your application is as good as it could be...
Making a mistake in any part of the process from your MCAT to your secondary can cost you $130...
The cost of applying to the wrong schools can run up to $1,000...
I am offering this to you for a ridiculous low price of only $49
In under three minutes from now you can have the most up-to-date, streamlined, relevant insider knowledge to get you a step ahead of your class... and trust me... that can make all the difference...
It's simple to get your Medical School Admissions Secrets. Just click on the link below... You'll be taken to a payment page.
P.S. Most of you are just trying to make it day by day. You're trying to pass your classes, you are trying to keep up with all the work, and you feel you're in a tight race where only a few students make it...this can all change by knowing ahead of time exactly what is going to be required of you between now and your eventual acceptance. Don't leave things up to chance. Get into medical school in the shortest time possible and live the life of your dreams starting today...
P.P.S. I am giving you rock solid, specific and exact guidance that you can't find anywhere else. I've been through the process and I've helped others make it. You can't find a better source of advce today, at this price and with a no-questions-asked guarantee. Don't waste this fleeting moment in time...you won't get it back.